With regard to buggy bowl activities, in addition to the general visitors’ regulations, the following rules apply:
- Participation in buggy bowl activities is at your own risk at all times.
- The organisation and its staff are in no way responsible, and/or cannot be held liable in any way, for any damage, in the broadest sense of the word, material and/or immaterial, to/by third parties or for theft as a result of participation in the buggy baking activities.
- Participants are required to wear at least a three-point seat belt and helmet. There are exceptions that a lap belt is also allowed, this is decided by the organisation on the spot after checking the belt.
- An open vehicle must have a proper roll bar. The latter at the organisation’s discretion.
- As a participant, you are obliged to follow the organisation’s instructions at all times.