Besides the professional market, also this year we have a trunk sale.
Everyone with a classic VW can put his (small) parts up for sale here. The trunk sale is completely free, but there are strict rules for this market. It is only allowed to sell VW parts that fit inside the trunk. It is not allowed to display parts outside the trunk. The trunk should therefore be able to close at any time. These are small parts that, through your own presentation, demand the potential buyer’s attention.
No registration and costs
Preregistration for the trunk sale is not necessary. You don’t have to register in advance and the parking space for the vehicle is free.
The selling of new parts is not allowed. The goods must fit under the closed boot lid and also have been brought under that boot lid (i.e. in the boot). Spots are devided starting at 08:30 o’clock. Spots will be tidied up starting at 17:00 o’clock.
The car boot sale is organised by “Market Master” Walter Smits. Any questions? Please contact us via the contact form.
Participating in the trunk sale is free.
With regard to the Market, in addition to the general visitors’ regulations, the following rules apply:
- The organisation and its staff are in no way responsible, and/or can in no way be held liable, for any damage, in the broadest sense of the word, material and/or intangible, to/by third parties or for theft. Staying overnight and/or camping on the market grounds is entirely at your own risk.
- Market coordinators can be reached on Saturday and Sunday during the weekend.
- The layout of the market area rests entirely and exclusively with the market coordinator(s).
- Any decision made by the market coordinator(s) is binding.
For trunk sales, in addition to the general market regulations and general visitor regulations, the following rules apply:
- Only selling (air-cooled Volkswagen) parts brought with the Beetle (a Karmann Ghia, Ponton or Fastback is of course also allowed).
- The parts must fit in the boot (luggage compartment) of the car.
- The parts must be carried in the boot (luggage compartment) of the car.
- Parts must be sold from the boot lid (luggage compartment).
- It is not allowed to display all or part of the goodies in front of the Beetle (or other air-cooled Volkswagen).
- Sales from buses, trailers and station wagons are not allowed. Even if they are air-cooled Volkswagens.
- Het terrein van de kofferklep verkoop is alleen toegankelijk voor voertuigen waaruit verkoop mag plaatsvinden.
- The organisation and its staff are in no way responsible, and/or cannot be held liable in any way, for any damage, in the broadest sense of the word, material and/or immaterial, to/by third parties or for theft.
The above points are in relation to the specificity of the boot lid sale.