With regard to the Market, in addition to the general visitors’ regulations, the following rules apply:
- The organisation and its staff are in no way responsible, and/or can in no way be held liable, for any damage, in the broadest sense of the word, material and/or intangible, to/by third parties or for theft. Staying overnight and/or camping on the market grounds is entirely at your own risk.
- Market coordinators can be reached on Saturday and Sunday during the weekend.
- The layout of the market area rests entirely and exclusively with the market coordinator(s).
- Any decision made by the market coordinator(s) is binding.
For trunk sales, in addition to the general market regulations and general visitor regulations, the following rules apply:
- Only selling (air-cooled Volkswagen) parts brought with the Beetle (a Karmann Ghia, Ponton or Fastback is of course also allowed).
- The parts must fit in the boot (luggage compartment) of the car.
- The parts must be carried in the boot (luggage compartment) of the car.
- Parts must be sold from the boot lid (luggage compartment).
- It is not allowed to display all or part of the goodies in front of the Beetle (or other air-cooled Volkswagen).
- Sales from buses, trailers and station wagons are not allowed. Even if they are air-cooled Volkswagens.
- Het terrein van de kofferklep verkoop is alleen toegankelijk voor voertuigen waaruit verkoop mag plaatsvinden.
- The organisation and its staff are in no way responsible, and/or cannot be held liable in any way, for any damage, in the broadest sense of the word, material and/or immaterial, to/by third parties or for theft.
The above points are in relation to the specificity of the boot lid sale.